Super small , super tough!
Share On Social
The Essentials Bag is exactly big enough to fit an iPad mini, phone, wallet, keys & that's about it.
It's an ultimate tiny traveler for when you demand lightweight and no hassles.
Built super tough, it's literally going to last you forever.
- Ultra Durable 12 Ounce Concrete Canvas
- High Viz NOMAD Orange CORDURA Waterproof Lining
- 2 Zippered Pockets
- 2 Slip Pockets
- Adjustable 3 Layer, 2.5cm Wide Shoulder Strap
- YKK Zips, Reversed To Help Shed Water
- Ultra Strong POM Plastic Retainers
- USB / Key Clip
- Double Stitched with High Strength Poly/Cotton Thread
- 100% Vegan
- Height: 22.5 cm
- Width:16 cm
- Depth: 1 cm
- 240 Grams
- 0.36 Liters
- Regular Post: 3 to 5 days.
- Express Post: 1 to 2 days.
- Regular Post: 5 to 10 days.
- Express Post: 3 to 5 days.
- We ship all parcels using Australia Post.
- The prices come fresh daily from the AusPost Server so you get the most up to date domestic & International rates.
- You can track your parcel at this website : AusPost Tracking
- Remember, If you happen live in a remote area it may take a little longer for the postman to find you, but he will find you.
- We are committed to minimizing our Carbon Footprint.
- To achieve that, all our products are shipped in Paper Parcel Packs where possible or Plastic Satchels only when necessary.
- We do not provide any extra wrapping, bow ties or trinkets of any form, so you will only have one minimal piece of packaging to recycle.
- Thanks for your support in creating a green planet for our children’s future.
- 1 Year Warranty
- We guarantee against any and all manufacturing and materials faults.
- If you have any issues we want you to know we have your back. Just use the ‘Warranty Form’ and we will get you back on the road asap.
Care & Cleaning
- We only use 100% Cotton Canvas, So treat your gear like a super heavy duty pair of your favourite jeans.
- Wash it with mild natural detergent in cold water and soak for a couple of hours.
- Avoid any heavy chemical detergents, they all break down natural textiles over time.
- Rinse in cold water, warm/hot water will shrink any cotton textile.
- Air dry in the shade, sun and wet cotton equals the fastest way to fade the colour in all natural fibres.
|Dimensions||22 × 16 × 3 cm|
Black, Brown, Olive Green
Follow On Social